Funfly, the new lovely member of Tattu family, specially designed for daily training and freestyle. Are you tired of the pressures of the racing scene? All you need is to find a nice quiet spot at a local park or any open area to start your training. With its stable performance, you can concentrate on your flips, rolls and power loops and perfect your flowing freestyle lines.
Fun is fly. From now on, get rid of the pressure and do not care about what others say, good or bad, positive or negative, just wear your flying devices and start your own freestyle.
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 1550mAh.
- Higher capacity than comparable size packs
- Local after-sales service (located in Dublin, CA)
- The high rate of 100C, Max Burst discharge Rate 200C.
- Minimum Capacity: 1550mAh
- Configuration: 4S1P / 14.8V / 4 Cells
- Discharge Rate: 100C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 200C
- Net Weight(±20g): 178g/unit
- Dimensions: 72mm Length x 35mm Width x 36mm Height
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: XT-60
- 1x Tattu FunFly 1550mAh 100C 4S 14.8V 4S1P Lipo Battery
Batteries can only be sent via Standard Shipping*.
This requirement is to ensure we comply with Australian shipping safety regulations.
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.