The 450mAh 7.4V 75C 2S Lipo Battery comes in a very lightweight and very compact size. The long shape of this battery makes it works best on H frame UAV , BETAFPV 2S WHOOP, iFlight CineBee 75HD or tiny whoop FPV racing drones.
The 450mAh 7.4V 75C 2S Lipo Battery is packed with vibration-proof & fire-proof material and our luxury battery box ensuring you get your battery in perfect condition. Tattu batteries are specifically made for UAV/FPV market. It is coming in a lighter weight, smaller size simpler design but more flight time and more enjoyment.
- Remarkable stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 450mAh.
- High discharge performance and high energy density.
- Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- Tattu batteries provide high quality, reliable power for your Multirotor FPV micro H-frame quad
- Local after-sales service(located in Dublin, CA)
- Battery type: Lipo
- Number of cells: 2S
- Rated Capacity: 450 mAh
- Rated voltage: 7.4 V
- Discharge rate: 75C
- Configuration: 2S1P
- Connector Type: XT30
- Balance Connector Type: JST-XHR
- Dimensions: 15*16.5*63mm
- Weight: 30g
- 1X Tattu 7.4V 450mAh 75C 2S Lipo Battery
BATTERY SHIPPING NOTICE:
This product is classified as a DANGEROUS GOOD - It can ONLY BE SHIPPED VIA ROAD (standard shipping). Cannot be shipped internationally or by air (express shipping)
LIPO BATTERY SAFETY:
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.