- Version: TM-2419+HD
- Flight Controller: Mamba F405 Mini MPU 6000 OSD
- ESC: Mamba 4IN1 25A 4S
- Motors: T-Motor F15-6000kV Brushless
- VTx: Runcam TX200U 25 / 200mw
- Camera: Caddx Turtle V2
- Propellers: 2.5 "
- Wheelbase: 115mm
- Weight: 87g
- 1x T-Motor TM-2419+HD 2.5Inch Micro Drone
- This is a Plug and Play (PnP) Drone, simply select your own receiver here and install it.
- Prop guards are no longer included in this model
- Camera has been upgraded to the Caddx Turtle V2
FPV REGULATORY NOTICE:
The use and operation of this type of product in many countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Custom Quads cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.