Made in collaboration with one of the fastest FPV pilots in the world, MinChan Kim, the MCK V2.0 Motor from T-Motor is a fast-racing-motor made with premium components.
The V2.0 gives great power, and it comes in three different KV options allowing you to use these on any voltage you want. The 1950KV gives you a screaming 5-6s build, while the 2250KV and 2550KV work great on both 4-5s.
Insanely smooth and extremely durable, the MCK V2.0 Motor is a racing motor aiming to be the best!
- KV: 1950
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Shaft Diameter: 4mm
- Motor Dimensions: Ø27.9*29.6mm
- Weight Including Cables (g): 32.4g
- No.of Cells (Lipo): 5-6S
- Idle Current@10v (A): 1.0A
- Internal Resistance: 64mΩ
- Max Continuous Power (60s): 959W
- 1 x T-Motor MCK V2.0 1950KV/2250KV/2550KV Motor
- 4 x M3*8mm Hexagon Socket Head Cap Screw
- 4 x M3*9mm Hexagon Socket Head Cap Screw
- 1 x M3*6mm Half-Round Head Hex Screw
- 1 x M5 Black Flangel Self-Locking Nut