- Made from 304 stainless steel nested ABS + PC shell, Integrated special power interface, Safety circuit design and antistatic structure.
- Embedded STM32 processor, dual temperature sensor and acceleration transmitter.
- Intelligent temperature control
- Between 100-400 degrees, more stable temperature, instantaneous temperature rise, automatic sleep, over temperature alarm and other functions.
Factory preset temperature: 300 ℃
- Temperature stability range: ± 2%
- External independent power supply: DC 5525 power interface
- Micro USB interface: set temperature rise curve, user defined function key and firmware upgrade function through parameter file.
- Product size (L * W * H): 175mm * 70mm * 50mm/6.89in*2.76in*1.97in
- Approximate weight : 77g
- 1 x SQ-001 Controller (Black)
- 4 x Solder Tips(TS-B2,TS-BC2,TS-D24,TS-I)
- 1 x Safety Instructions
- 1 x Hex Key
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x DC5525 XT60 Power Cable
- 1 x Mini-bakelite Stand Holder
- 1xTool Bag
- 1x Lead free solder wire
- 1x Paste flux
- 1x Tin absorbing wire
- Please use ground clamp, proper power supply and other accessories to ensure safe use.
- When SQ-001 is used for the first time, it may slightly smoke due to heating of electric heating element, which is normal Phenomenon.
- If SQ-001 is used continuously for more than 350 ° C for 40 minutes, the handle temperature of soldering iron will reach 50°C~60°C.
- When SQ-001 temperature rises, do not contact the iron head to avoid scalding.
- When SQ-001 is powered on, the iron head cannot be replaced.