Rush FPV has expanded their renowned Tank VTX line with the Tank Solo! This beast of a VTX is basically one giant heatsink, cranking out up to 1.6 Watts of video power! Make sure an antenna is ALWAYS connected while the VTX is on and do not run this VTX on higher power outputs without proper airflow!
- Smart Audio - Built-in high-quality AGC mic
- Lock-on Tech eliminates channel drift
- Full channel power calibration
- Sturdy aluminum Heat Sink design
- LED Button Design
- Full cover CNC shell
- No frequency sweep
- 7-36V 6S HV Input
- Dual power filter
- No interference
- 48 Channels
- Microphone: Built-in high-quality AGC mic
- Power: PIT/25/400/800/MAX mW
- Output Voltage: 5V/1A (600mA)
- Dimensions: 37x24x6.7 mm
- Weight: 12g (without cable)
- Audio: Support audio input
- Input Voltage: 7-36V DC
- Channels: 48CH
- 1x RUSHFPV Solo Tank 5.8GHz VTX W/ Smart Audio | 25-1000mW MMCX
Notes: The antenna must be connected while the VTX is powered-on.
FPV REGULATORY NOTICE:
The use and operation of this type of product in many countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Custom Quads cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.