These batteries add extra power to your setup and allow for even more powerful maneuvers and moves, and faster top speeds!
Our Nitro Nectar 250 HV uses the new beefier JST connector, and you will need a compatible power lead. (This is the standard cable on the BeeBrain V2 and BeeBrain Lite)
These batteries can be charged to either standard voltage of 4.2v or high voltage of 4.35v. When charging them to 4.35V they come in at around 270 mAh!
You will need a high voltage capable charger, such as our brand new Nectar Injector portable USB powered charger.
- cell count: 1
- nominal voltage: 3.8V
- max voltage: 4.35V
- capacity: 250mah
- continuous discharge rating: 30C
- max discharge rating: 60C
- dimensions: 44mm x 11mm x 5.5mm
- weight: 6.91g
- plug: JST PH 2.0
- Watt hours: 0.95 Wh
- 1x High Voltage 250 Nitro Nectar battery
These batteries use the new JST plug and require a compatible power lead
You will need a compatible charging board with the larger JST ports to charge these batteries
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.