The next generation of silverware flight controllers is here, we give you the Hummingbird Flight Controller! The first Silverware FC to include On Screen Display and VTX Control functions.
The Hummingbird FC running our custom tuned Silverware is the ultimate FPV Brushed Angle Racer on the market!
The Hummingbird Flight controller features a built-in VTX with 1mw - 25mw switchable power as well as adjustable On Screen Display functions including changing of the VTX bands and channels. Simply solder on a receiver of your choice in FrSky, DSM, or Crossfire Nano to make your board ready to fly.
Special thanks to Patrick Clarke (Mr. Mockingbird) & Silverware Developers Travis Schrock (NotFastEnuf) & Silver13
Radio Channel Mapping:
The channel mapping is critical for making your Hummingbird fly, some radios will have different mapping (ex: Taranis X9D is A.E.T.R., while Taranis QX7 is T.A.E.R. even though they are both FrSky Protocol) Depending on which Protocol your hummingbird has been flashed with, you will need to change the order on your radio as this is not editable on the hummingbird firmware. See the list below for proper channel mapping:
- FrSky Radios - A.E.T.R. (Aileron - Elevator - Throttle - Rudder)
- Spektrum Radios - T.A.E.R. (Throttle - Aileron - Elevator - Rudder)
- Receiver RSSI must be set to channel 9 in crossfire lua script on radio/module in order to correctly see OSD RSSI.
Latest Hummingbird Firmware:
All Hummingbird Flight Controller Boards are the same, the only difference is the firmware that comes flashed on them. You can flash any provided protocol hex on your Hummingbird FC regardless of what it was shipped with. When flashing please always do a full erase first and then flash.
- F031K6 Processor - Silverware Firmware
- MPU6050 Gyro
- 4 x 30A Mosfets (Pulsed)
- NewBeeDrone OSD (On Screen Display) & VTX Control
- Built-in VTX 1mw - 25mw switchable power
- Built-in Barometer
- Battery Monitor
- JST PH-2.0 Nectar Connector Power Lead
- Programming Port Available
- Custom tune by Mr.Mockingbird (Team Pilot Patrick Clarke)
- 1x Hummingbird Flight Controller with on-board VTX
- 5x Mounting Grommets
- 5x Mounting Screws
- 5x Motor Wire Rubber Bands
- 1x Receiver Pin Adapter
- 1x BeeEye Camera & V2 Canopy
Notes: This product does not include a receiver module, and requires soldering to install.
Receiver protocol is easy to change (DSM/FrSky.Crossfire) with the Beelink serial link or equivalent.
Please ensure you have "Barometer" enabled to avoid potential VTX issues.
FPV REGULATORY NOTICE:
The use and operation of this type of product in many countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Custom Quads cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.