Here is the HummingBird F4 Pro 1S: The second generation of the HummingBird F4 products. Compared to the 1st Generation, we changed the Gyro to Bosch BMI160 which is smaller and more reliable compared to the MPU6000. (It can't use the same firmware target as the 1st Generation HummingBird F4 1S.) We also changed the camera plug to have a JST 4 pin (OSD Signal, BeeSign signal, 5V, GND) so now you can either use BeeSign Control or BeeSign OSD (more explanation of the BeeSign is down below.) Also, we upgraded the propeller to the newest Azi Quad Blade 31mm Super balance Prop. Last but not least, we also optimized the layout and increase the high current layout trace to handle more power.
- Dry Weight 22g
- 25mw VTX, non-switchable power
- Total weight with Goober canopy: ~4.9 gr. 120 FOV 700 TVL
- STM-F411 MCU for the main controller (Preloaded with BetaFlight)
- Support 1S battery ONLY
- Current sensor onboard
- ESC-12A Per Motor Channel BB21 MCU
- BlHeliS Support DShot(150 300 600) Multishot
- Onboard Sideway RGB LED controlled by Betaflight
- Support BeeSign signal compatible with NBD VTX-Camera System
- Onboard Diversity SPI CC2500 Receiver(Frsky D8 D16, Futaba S-FHSS)
- MotorPlug JST1.0
- NBD OSD(Betaflight OSD Compatible)
- 5V 1A Power support for external VTX Camera or Receiver.
- Weight: 3.77g include power cable and PH2.0 Plug
- 1x HummingBird F4 Pro 1S Brushless FC
- 4x NBD Brushless 0802 Gold Motors - (18000kv)
- 1x Mark2 VTX Cam w/ Black Goober Canopy (Rev.G 4Pin connector)
- 1x Clear Brushless Cockroach Frame
- 1x Set of NBD Azi Quad Blade 1mm Props
- (Frsky D8 D16, Futaba S-FHSS)
- *Warranty Disclaimer: This product is designed to be bind-and-fly. Any modifications including soldering or flashing firmware will void your warranty.
- Note: Beesign uses UART1 port. Do not use this port for other peripherals.
FPV REGULATORY NOTICE:
The use and operation of this type of product in many countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Custom Quads cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.