All the quality of NewBeeDrone whoop BNF whoop sized drone with the ability to run brushless motors! Low-profile, durable and FAST!
- 3x built-in LED's (programmable through Betaflight)
- VTX control through OSD
- 2S capable
- F4 STM32F411 Processor
- Approx. 23.5g dry weight
- 0802 18000kv motors
- Turtle Mode capable
- 4 Channel 12A BLHeliS ESC with BB21 MCU
- NewBeeDrone anti-reverse JST PH-2.0 Power Lead
- Voltage and current sensor
- NewBeeDrone OSD Chips(betaflight compatible)
- Diversity rx
- VTX configurable on OSD (40 channels,) US version will have some illegal channel locked, support 25mW,100mW, and off.
- 1x BNF NewBeeDrone BeeBrain Brushless FPV Drone
Notes: If you would like to use DSM, please order a version with no rx and attach a DSM rx of your choice.
Wire Diagram for Crossfire Nano
Please note there are two versions of the nano RX and you may need to swap the TX and RX wires if your RX is not showing up in betaflight.
FPV REGULATORY NOTICE:
The use and operation of this type of product in many countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Custom Quads cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.