The Mavic 2 Fly More Kit includes two Intelligent Flight Batteries, a Mavic 2 Car Charger, a Battery Charging Hub, a Battery to Power Bank Adapter, Low-Noise Propellers, and a Mavic 2 Shoulder Bag, providing you with comprehensive support during shooting.
Both Intelligent Flight Batteries have a capacity of up to 59.29 Wh, and each have a maximum flight time of 31 minutes. With a built-in DJI Intelligent Battery Management System, battery status is monitored and reported in real-time, allowing you to focus less on your power levels and more on having an epic flight.
The Mavic 2 Car Charger allows you to charge batteries while driving, and it has a maximum output power of up to 80W and features low-voltage protection technology that ensures the charge will not prevent your car from starting normally.
The Battery Charging Hub enhances efficiency by charging batteries in sequence according to their remaining power level, with more fully-charged batteries receiving power first. Thanks to the Battery Charging Hub’s foldable design, it’s easy to take it along wherever you go. You can even enjoy up to four charging ports when you use it with the Car Charger or Battery Charger.
The Battery to Power Bank Adapter turns your Intelligent Flight Batteries into high-capacity power banks. Each Battery to Power Bank Adapter has two USB Type-A ports, offering 10 W dual output, allowing you to fully charge a smartphone using just 20% of one battery.
Two pairs of Low-Noise Propellers come in the kit as well. These next-generation propellers adopt a brand new aerodynamic design, which results in quieter flight, increased efficiency, and extended flight time.
The versatile Mavic 2 Shoulder Bag is specially designed for the Mavic 2. It’s capable of holding one aircraft, one remote controller, four Intelligent Flight Batteries, a smartphone, extra propellers, ND filters, cables, microSD cards, and plenty of other accessories.
- Multiple Intelligent Flight Batteries for a longer flight
- Charge batteries while driving
- Turn your batteries into power banks
- Low-noise propellers for quieter flight
- A versatile shoulder bag to carry everything
- Intelligent Flight Batteries × 2
- Mavic 2 Car Charger × 1
- Battery Charging Hub × 1
- Battery to Power Bank Adapter × 1
- Low-Noise Propellers × 2 Pairs
- Mavic 2 Shoulder Bag × 1
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.