The Jumper T16 Open Source Multi-protocol Radio Transmitter JumperTX. A fully featured radio controller with the ability to run multiple protocols. Now you can have one radio to control all of your models!
Vision and goal:
To create the most affordable, high-performance open source remote control on the market today. The T16 truly is the ONE radio to rule them all. With angle adjustable ultra-smooth dual bearing precision gimbals, large 4.3” display, more than ample input controls, integrated 6 position buttons for professional flight control systems, JR module bay supporting TBS Crossfire modules and many more features the T16 is a remarkable offering at this price point.
Power to the people:
Never wanting to stand still, the team at Jumper looked for a way to put the maxim amount of radio in the user's hands for the minimum amount of cost. With advancements in technology and materials cost there really is no reason for a high end radio to have a high end price tag and Jumper have not only proven this point but they have smashed expectations, the T16 changes everything!
Ergonomics and functionality:
The T16 has undergone extensive testing for comfort and functionality, we have taken all the feedback from our previous products along with the feedback from the community in what they expected from a radio and rolled it all into the T16.
- STM32F429BIT6 MCU
- Industrial grade 4.3 inch 480*272 outdoor-readable color screen
- Compatible with JumperTX and OpenTX firmware
- Wheel menu button
- Angle adjustable ultra-smooth dual bearing gimbals
- Multi-protocol transmitter module with TBS CRSF support
- Removable battery
- Supports Telemetry
- Memory 16M (can be expanded by TF card)
- Voice function
- Vibration reminder function
- Standard JR module slot
- 6-Flight Mode Buttons (for APM and Pixhawk flight controllers)
- Two-color LED status display
- Size: 180*190*58
- Weight: 888g
- Voltage: DC7-8.4V
- Current: 350mah (NO CRSF)
- Channel: 16ch
JUMPER JP4-in-1 MODULE:
The Jumper JP4IN1 Module features the CC2500, NRF24L01, A7105, and CYRF6936 RF Chip modules all integrated on one board. This module can convert standard PPM signals form module equipped radios into the RF protocols used by most radios in the market today (See RF Chip data below). This module is plug and play with module equipped radios in the FrSKY series and requires no complex wiring or “hacking” to get running. The module is a great way to improve the enjoyment of your flying experience, using a better radio such as the FrSKY Taranis series rather than the low grade radios commonly included with most kits offers a night and day difference in performance. The Jumper JP4IN1 module is also upgradable via USB input.
- Working voltage: 6-9v
- Working current: <=100ma
- Operating frequency: 2.4G ISM band
- RF power: +22DBM
- Main control chip: STM32F103CBT6 (128K ROM, 20K RAM)
- Module bay compatibility: FRSky, Jr and other dimensions: 64*49*33 (without antenna)
- Net Weight: 42g (including antenna)
- Software Compatibility: Suitable for radios using OpenTX or er9x/ersky9x
- Firmware updatable: Yes, via USB.
RF CHIP DATA:
- Cypress Semiconductor CYRF6936: DSM/DSMX, Walkera Devo
- Texas Instruments CC2500: FrSky, Futaba SFHSS
- Amiccom A7105: FlySky, FlySky AFHDS2A, Hubsan
- Nordic Semiconductor NRF24L01: HiSky, Syma, ASSAN, and most other Chinese models
1x Jumper T16 Open Source Multi-protocol Radio Transmitter JumperTX
Notes: Mode 2 only. Do not attempt to alter the mode or risk damage to the transmitter.
FPV REGULATORY NOTICE:
The use and operation of this type of product in many countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Custom Quads cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.