Improving on one of the smallest balance chargers in the world, the Q6 Pro is a revolution that fits in your pocket. The latest in the Q6 series from
The Q6 also features a wide input voltage, 300watts and 14 amps of charge current along with up to 3amps of
Navigating the menus with the scroll wheel is a breeze, much easier than pressing a button 20 times. The rounded corners allow you to place it in your bag without hurting any of your gear - or since it's so small, you can even stick it in your pocket!
- 2.4″ IPS Display
- Up to 178° visible angle, auto-brightness screen, still visible under strong sunlight.
- Highly optimized internal construction with higher cooling efficiency.
- High-speed and efficient synchronous Digital Power Supply Technology.
- High-speed ball-bearing fan promotes active cooling increase by 300%, even though the size has been reduced by 50%.
- ARM 32bit high-speed processor
- Instant Boot (within seconds) when initialized
- After the depth of optimizationscOs，Instant Boot, takes only a few seconds
- One key shuttle control
- One key metal shuttle control replaces the multi-button press operation, makes charging with the Q6+ a delightful experience.
scOsSpecially designed for smart charging OS
colorful, easy access set-up and status display. 80% deduction of operation process. Firmware updates can be performed using a personal computer.
- 3rd Generation Smart Balance Charger
- Increased accuracy, with slight charging voltage adjustment capability.
- Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese.
- Input Voltage: DC 7-32V
- Output Voltage: 0-30V
- Charge Current: 0.1-14.0A
- Discharge Current: 0.1-3.0A
- Maximum input current: 15A
- Max Charge Capacity: 300W
- Max Discharge Capacity: 8W
- Balancing Current: 1A/cell
- Balance Cells: 2-6S
- Supported Battery Type：LiFe/Lilon/LiPo/LiHv (1-6S), NiMH/Cd(1-16S), Pb(1-12S)
- BattGO Support Smart Battery: Output support
- Display: 2.4〃320×240 IPS LCD
- Operating Temperature: 0-40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20-60°C
- Dimensions: 80x80x33.5 mm
- Weight: 119g
- 1x ISDT Q6 Pro BattGo™ Charger
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.