hiSDT is renowned for their ergonomically designed, small, full function chargers. The D2 Smart balance charger continues this great range of efficient chargers.
It is powered by a wide range of AC (100 to 240V) with industrial power management allowing it to be used anywhere in the world. The D2 provides a huge 200W of power over dual outputs. All without interference between outputs. There is support for 6S balance charging and discharging with two output ports (XT60 connectors). There is even a 5V/2A USB output power connector on the side of the unit which makes it easy to charge your mobile phone or other electronic devices.
By utilizing a PFC circuit the unit is more stable and there is less interference from the power grid. It comes with lots of protection such as short current (SCP), overload (OLP), over voltage (OVP) and over temperature (OTP). It has an exceptional performance for its size giving a power space ratio of 273W per litre. Much better than similar products.
- Input Voltage: AC 100-240V
- Charge Current: 0.1-12.0A*2
- Discharge Current: 0.1-3.0A*2
- Max Charge Capacity: 200W
- Max Discharge Capacity: 5W*2
- Balancing Current: 1A/cell*2
- Balance Cells: 2-6S*2
- Supported Batt. Type:
- LiFe/Lilon/LiPo/LiHv (1-6S)
- Display: 2.4?320×240 IPS LCD
- Operating Temperature: 0-40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20-60°C
- Dimensions: 120x1080x70 mm
- Weight: 510g
- 1x ISDT D2 Charger
- 1x AC Input Cable
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.