The ImmersionRC rapidFIRE w/ Analog PLUS Goggle Receiver Module is more than a diversity receiver. By using advanced algorithms it takes the best signal from each antenna and blends them into the clearest FPV picture possible. Compatible with Fat Shark Dominator style goggles with a Receiver Module Bay.
The rapidFIRE technology 'fuses' together the images from two 5.8GHz A/V receiver modules into one beautiful, interference-free image. Tearing and rolling are eliminated. Optimized for use in environments with multipathing interference (indoor racing, bandos, etc. ) but with superb sensitivity for long range use.
Intuitive, Fluid User Interface…
A bright OLED display, coupled with a 5-position joystick, ensures a friendly, simple user experience.
The goggle channel buttons can be used to change channel as well, ensuring that the user interface is child’s play for anyone who has used any of the stock goggle modules.
The OLED is backed by an on-screen display which shows critical parameters.
Unique Favorites Mode with Tuner…
In addition to supporting the most popular FPV channel sets, the rapidFIRE module has an easy to use ‘favorites band’ (we call it ‘Band X’) with a unique tuning feature.
A narrow-band live spectrum shows the transmission from the transmitter, and allows the channels to be tuned with 1MHz resolution. For long range flight where subtle differences between Tx and Rx frequency can cost valuable range this is a must-have.
For race events, enter the channels used by the event and simply switch between them using the goggle channel buttons.
Single Rx Modes for High Gain Long Range…
When flying 10km out fusing together a high gain, directional antenna, with an omni-directional antenna doesn’t help much. rapidFIRE is ready for this, with power-saving single-receiver modes, easily selected on the user-interface.
These modes still have all of the ‘Analog Plus’ signal regeneration features enabled, but don’t waste power on a second receiver.
Want to put two high gain antennas on the receiver and take advantage of all rapidFIRE features while blasting down a mountain ravine; no problem. We support that also.
- Compatible with all Dominator LCD goggles including v1, v2, v3, SE, HD1, HD2, HD3, HDO, and Attitude v3/v4.
- Injected and beautifully painted module bay doors for Dominator and Attitude included.
- For Attitude and HDO goggles, the module is plug and play. For others, an included headtracker-bay aux power board, with flat-flex cable is included.
- Future-proof with USB port, allowing future firmware updates.
- Easy menu navigation... no 'single button user interface here', a 5-way joystick is used to scroll around the responsive OLED display, with feedback of critical parameters displayed on the OSD.
- Built-in spectrum analyzer, favorites channels with live single-channel spectrum display for manual tuning, and band scanning.
- When used to time races, the rapidFIRE technology eliminates dropped frames from the FatShark DVR. Finally DVR footage can be compared for photo-finishes.
- Release Date: May 2018
- Coolness Factor: Extreme!
- Compatibility: All Dominator(tm) LCD goggles, including V1, V2, V3, SE, HD1, HD2, HD3, HDO. Plus Attitude V3, V4
- Auxiliary Power: Included kit + flat flex cable for goggles that cannot provide enough power (Attitude and Dom HDO do not require this)
- Accessories Included: Module doors for Dominator and Attitude, Aux power PCB for Headtracker slot, and flat flex cable.
- Sensitivity: Better than -96dBm
- Power: 5V @ ~350mA
- Alarms: Internal beeper to warn of marginal reception
- Modes: rapidFIRE, Classic Diversity, or Upper/Lower Rx options (single Rx modes increase battery life)
- The secret stuff… : Cool hidden feature to be announced
- 1x rapidFIRE 5.8GHz Goggle Module With AnalogPLUS
- 1x Dominator Door
- 1x Attitude Door
- 1x Aux Power Board for Dominator
- 1x Aux Power Flat Flex Cable