The TITAN XL5 w/ Caddx Nebula Nano makes flying FPV truly breathtaking. Equipped with our latest SucceX-D F7 (50A 4-in-1 ESC) Stack and our popular XING motors. Everything you need ist just bind-and-fly!
After our popular TITAN DC5 (DeadCat style frame) approach we decided to take a step back to the roots and create a new X-Geometry frame to get the best performance on both axis and better weight distribution for freestyle.
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
- To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
- Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
- GPS Rescue is OFF by default to prevent from unwanted or unexpected drone behaviour.
- Please check our linked article on "GPS Rescue Mode // Setup"
- 6mm arm design for more durability
- XING 2208 (4S 2450KV/ 6S 1800KV) motors for more power
- GPS pre-installed for more safety at distance
- Variable GoPro TPU mount (supports ND-Filter inserts)
- 360° TPU protection and Antenna mounts
- Weight ：145g
- Wheelbase: 250mm
- Main body dimension: 185*133mm
- Bottom to top distance: 30mm
- Arm thickness: 6mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Camera plate thickness: 2mm (2.5mm included TPU inserts)
ELECTRONICS SucceX-D F7 Stack (50A 4-in-1 ESC)：
- Universal USB Type C connector instead of micro USB
- Plug-and-Play DJI support. No need to solder tiny wires!
- with 216MHz STM32F722 with 2x ICM20689 Gyros ready for SensorFusion.
- Up to 8S, Barometer, 32MB Blackbox Flash and 5V/9V to power all you might need
SucceX 50A 4in1
- with BLHeli_32 up to 48kHz, 8 layers double-sided PCB and Top grade Mosfets.
- 1x TITAN XL5 HD Frame
- 1x Caddx Nebula Nano
- 2x Albatross LHCP RP-SMA 5.8g antenna
- 1x TPU Bracket for DJI Air Unit Module
- 1x TPU Antenna holder for DJI antenna
- 2x TPU camera side plate soft mount
- 1x TPU lens cover
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
- 2x Nazgul 5140 Propeller (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 4x XING 2208 Motor Unibell（4S 2450KV，6S 1800KV）
- 1x SucceX-D F7 Flight Controller
- 1x SucceX BLHeli32 50A 4-in-1 ESC 2-6S
- 2x MMCX to RP-SMA Female Adapter Cable
- 1x GPS Module
- The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter. and then bind to your own radio as usual.
- Our current frsky receivers default version in 2.XX, requires to use the same version of frsky transmitter.
- If you have none frsky transmitter,please downgrade the version lower than 2.X.X, www.frsky-rc.com for more details.
FPV REGULATORY NOTICE:
The use and operation of this type of product in many countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Custom Quads cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.