The traditional race wires prevent damage to wires or even propeller strikes from dropping you out of the air, while also making motor swaps super fast and easy without the need to open up your quad to access your 4in1 ESC or AIO board. that is a kind of progress of professional development. However, there’s still an extra soldering job needed to be done if you need to mount RGB LEDs on it.
That’s why iFlight release this RGB 10 LED 3535 Multi-Colors Race Wire. It is designed with 2oz copper and a 2 layer board which provide virtually no difference in resistance and weight difference when compared to previous original Race Wire but liberates you from extra soldering RGB LED strips job, which is perfect for frames with slim arms. You also have access to multi-colors on one board, no more picking one color LED like before.
This race wire is the perfect upgrade for your racing or freestyle rig.
LED Race Wire:
- 10 pcs 3535 RGB multi-colors led strips
- Support 40A Constant Current
- PDB and RGB led strips to work independently
- Supports (4) Ultra Bright LED Strip
- Incredibly Compact & Easy To Install
- Fully Adjustable Color & LED Light Pattern
- Brightness Adjustable for Maximum LED Control
- Transmitter & Button Based Setup for Maximum Flexibility
- Power in: 2S-6S
- Size: 25.3*19*5.5mm
LED Race Wire:
- 2oz 2layer copper board
- Dimension: 45*8*4mm
- Input Voltage: 5V DC
- Comes in a set of 4 individual boards
- LED color: Multi-colors
- Weight: 2.2 grams per pc
- 1x 1pc x LED Strip Smart Controller Board
- 4x RGB 10 LED 3535 Multi-Colors Race Wire
Notes: Isolation between the carbon and the board is still required.