After our very popular 3inch Cinematic EVA bumper BumbleBee and Green Hornet CineWhoop series, we were trying to increase performance and reduce weight for an even better and longer flight experience for a wide variety of use.
Our all new 3.5inch project is finally ready for all you content creators or those guys who like to wear some protection every now and then. Prop protection is what we're talking about here...
ProTek is not necessarily just a Cinewhoop series but far more. Equipped with our all new 2203.5 motors for more power and less heat. We were able to increase speed and thrust by 50% compared to it's 3inch predecessor which gives a lot more room for a lot more fun. Our GPS measured maximum speed was above 120km/h and a maximum thrust of 750g per motor (3kg in total) would even carry heavier cams than a Gopro but also do some loaded punch outs or light freestyle moves.
A lot of thought was put into the different assembly options. Our stock BNF will ship in the standard configuration but you can either do a pusher mod (flip the build upside down) or a lite mod (remove the protective plastic for weight optimization).
Durable plastic protectors with copper standoffs, portable compact design, easy accessable UBS port without disassembly, LED battery status, lost model buzzer and a universal GoPro TPU for a full size or naked GoPro. If you wanna go extra light, get one of our 5V balance plug GoPro power cables to get rid of the internal battery. Link
Need a naked GoPro case or mount? Checkout our new iFlight naked GoPro Hero8 TPU case to use with your ProTek35.
- ProTek35 Prop Guards V2.0
- No Props or frame in view!
- High performance True-AIO Board Beast Whoop F7 AIO 45A v1.1 to save weight and space
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic footage)
- RaceCam R1 Mini 1200TVL 2.1mm 19*19
- Butter smooth 2203.5 3600KV (4S) / 2203.5 2300KV(6S) (LINK)
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
- To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
- Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
- Board Beast Whoop F7 AIO 45A V1.1 (LINK)
- Motor: XING 2203.5 3600KV (4S) (LINK) / XING 2205 2300KV (6S) (LINK)
- Wheelbase: 151mm
- Body Size: 118*94.5mmmm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3.5mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 20mm (aluminum standoff height)
- Propeller size: 3.5 inch
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm / 20*20mmmm
- FPV cam spacing: 20mm
- Weight: 305g (without battery)
- Pre-built and tested Quadcopter
- 1x ProTek35 Frame
- 1x RaceCam R1 Mini 1200TVL 2.1mm 19*19
- 3x TPU camera side plate soft mount
- 2x Nazgul 3535 propeller (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap 15*150mm (Color May Vary)
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap 15*250mm (Color May Vary)
- x GoPro TPU bottom stand black (GoPro Protector not included)
Notes: VTX is set to 25mW by default! Power levels above 25mW require a HAM license or have to be approved by local authorities! Please ensure you're flying legal frequencies and use our prepared Betaflight VTX tables according to your region.
- January 2021: Upgraded Caddx.us Turbo Eos V2 2.1mm to RunCam Nano2 2.1MM
- March 2021: VTX upgraded with different hardware (Same performance, upgraded TPU installation)
- February 2021: Upgraded Prop Guards for more durability (Prop Guards V2.0, Material optimized)
- April 2021: Upgraded Beast F7 45A V1.0 to V1.1 (Circuit design optimized, Updated to DPS310 Barometer)
- *Barometer can only be used with Betaflight 4.3.0 and above!
- June 2021: RunCam Nano2 2.1MM NTSC 4:3 changed to RaceCam R1 Micro 1200TVL 1.8mm 14*14
- July 2021: RaceCam R1 Micro 1200TVL 1.8mm 14*14 changed to RaceCam R1 Mini 1200TVL 2.1mm 19*19
FPV REGULATORY NOTICE:
The use and operation of this type of product in many countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Custom Quads cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.