ProTek is not necessarily just a Cinewhoop series but far more. Equipped with our popular XING 1404 motors in a higher kv class will give you all the power you need to get good speed, do some freestyle or carry a full GoPro through tiny gaps.
A lot of thought was put into the different assembly options. Our stock BNF will ship in the standard configuration but you can either do a pusher mod (flip the build upside down) or a lite mod (remove the protective plastic for weight optimization).
Durable plastic protectors with copper standoffs, portable compact design, easy accessable UBS port without disassembly, LED battery status, lost model buzzer and a universal GoPro TPU for a full size or naked GoPro. If you wanna go extra light, get one of our 5V balance plug GoPro power cables to get rid of the internal battery
- UPGRADED PROP GUARDS V2.0 (Material optimized)
- No Props or frame in view!
- Caddx Vista Digital HD System
- High performance SucceX-D 20A Whoop F4 AIO Board to save weight and space
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic footage)
- Butter smooth XING 1404 5500KV motors
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
- To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
- Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
ProTek25 BNF Specs:
- SucceX-D 20A Whoop AIO (LINK)
- Motor: XING 1404 5500KV (LINK)
- Wheelbase: 114mm
- Body Size: 91*68.7mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 24mm (aluminum standoff height)
- Propeller size: 2.5 inch
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm / 20*20mm
- FPV cam spacing: 20mm
- Weight: 194.3g (without battery)
ProTek25 HD Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
- Pre-built and tested Quadcopter
- 1x ProTek25 Frame
- 1x Caddx Nebula Nano Digital HD System Kit
- 1x Albatross LHCP RP-SMA 5.8g antenna
- 2x Nazgul 2525 propeller (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 2x iFlight Lipo Strap 15*200mm (Color May Vary)
- 1x Naked GoPro TPU bottom stand black (Naked GoPro Protector not included)
FC // SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO
- Mounting pattern：25.5*25.5mm/φ3mm
- BEC output：5V 2A/10V 2A
- INA pad：UART2 (nR2)
- Constant current：20A，25A（Burst）
- Current sensor：yes
- ESC Telemetry：no
- ESC Firmware：G-H-30 BLS
- 1x iFlightRC ProTek25 HD Caddx Nebula Nano HD
- The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter and then bind to your own radio as usual.
- Our current frsky receivers default version in 2.XX, requires to use the same version of frsky transmitter.
- If you have none frsky transmitter,please downgrade the version lower than 2.X.X, www.frsky-rc.com for more details.
FPV REGULATORY NOTICE:
The use and operation of this type of product in many countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Custom Quads cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.