Nazgul5 HD is a 5" size BNF (Bind-and-Fly) quadcopter with Caddx Vista Digital HD System on it. We sticked the lighter Caddx Vista on one of our new updated XL5 V5 FPV frames. Pre-tuned and setup, everything you need is just bind-and-fly! Loads of power and smooth flights guaranteed using our popular XING-E motors with long-lasting NSK bearings. Got a hard hit and snapped an arm? Don't worry, get some spares with your order and easy-swap out in field. Wanna strap your GoPro on that beast as well? Checkout our collection of high quality TPU prints for your cam!
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
- To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
- Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
- 5mm arm design for more durability
- Easy-Swap arms
- LED illuminated Logo
- XING-E 2207 motors and NAZGUL 5140 props
- 5" version also fits 5.1" style propellers
- Popular True-X configuration
- TPU crash-guards
- Fits both 30.5x and 20x stacks
XL5 V5 frame specs:
- SucceX-E F4 45A flight stack
- XING-E 2207 FPV Motor （6S 1800kv / 4S 2750kv)
- Wheelbase: 240mm*240mm
- Body size: 170*170mm
- Propeller size: 5 inch /5.1 inch
- FC pattern: 30.5*30.5/20*20 mm
- FPV cam spacing: 19mm
- Weight: 400.8g (without battery)
FC // SucceX-E F7 Flight controller
- MCU: STM32F22RET6 216MHz
- Gyro: 20689
- Baro: DSP310 (Barometer can only be used with Betaflight 4.3.0 and above)
- OSD: IFLIGHT OSD （AT7456E）
- BEC: 5V 2.5A
- BlackBox: 16MB
- Uart: 4*UART(UART1、UART2、UART4、UART5)
- UART1 for VTX HD（for 4-6S Vista，for 4S DJI Air Unit）/AnalogTelemetry
- UART2 for Receiver
- UART4 for Free
- UART5 for ESC Telemetry
- 4×Dshot/PWM outputs
- Smartaudio & IRC Tramp VTX protocol supported
- WS2812 led Strip: Yes
- Bepper: Yes
- Firmware: IFLIGHT_SUCCEX_E_F7
- Outer Size: 36*36mm / 30.5*30.5/φ4 mounting
- Weight: 6.9g
ESC // SucceX-E 45A 2-6S BLHeli_S 4-in-1 ESC
- Dimension: 40*43mm
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ3mm
- Weight: 14.4g
- Supports 2-6S Lipo input
- STM32F051 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI 16.X Firmware
- Current sensor: YES
- BEC: NO
- Supports: DShot150/300/600/1200/MultiShot/OneShot etc.
- Target: G-H-30 BLS 16.7
- 1x Prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1x XL5 V5 Frame
- 1x Caddx Vista Digital HD System Kit
- 1x Albatross LHCP RP-SMA 5.8g antenna
- 2sets x Nazgul 5 inch 3-blades (Set of 4 - Color may vary)
- 1x 20*200mm Microfiber PU Leather Battery Strap (Color May Vary)
- 1x 20*250mm Microfiber PU Leather Battery Strap (Color May Vary)
Notes: The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter. and then bind to your own radio as usual.
FPV REGULATORY NOTICE:
The use and operation of this type of product in many countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Custom Quads cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.