The iFlight CineBee 75HD is the latest creation from iFlight. This power whoop swings 1.6" props with 2-3s power giving you HD footage from a micro quad capable of some quick and nimble maneuvering.
It provides 1080p 60fps HD recording via the Caddx Turtle V2 Camera. The Cinebee was built to record JELLO-FREE footage flying through the smallest gaps and tightest angles. If slow cruising or fast racing, the cam angle adjusts from 0-55 degrees.
The intent of the Cinebee is clear. Create a lightweight, durable but jello-free whoop that can shoot high-quality HD videos. iFlight decided to use a combination of carbon, plastic, and TPU to have a rigid bottom plate that doesn't oscillate, with still crash resistant abilities and integrated prop guards giving the whole frame strength. The stack is soft-mounted, the cam is soft-mounted, the motors run smooth - keeping your props in condition, plus you won't have to worry about jello!
- Ultra-light but high performance
- JELLO-FREE durable carbon/plastic construction
- No props or prop guards in view
- Upgradable, versatile, future proof
- Total Dimensions: 110x93x30mm
- Frame Wheelbase: 75mm
- Build Weight: 66.2g
- SucceX Micro 16x16 Tower 2-4S
- iFlight 1103 motors 10000kv (1.5mm shaft)
- Caddx Turtle V2 HD FPV cam
- Gemfan 1635 40mm 3/4 blade OR HQ 1.6x1.6x4
- iFlight Prop Guards 40mm
SucceX F4 Flight Controller:
- Input voltage 2-4S LIPO
- Gyro: MPU6000
- 2x UART ports
- 4x motor outputs
- OSD inbuilt
- No Blackbox FLASH
- BEC 5V 2A cont.
- Size: 21mm*21mm
- Mounting holes: 16*16
- Weight: 2.5g
- BF target: MATEKF411
SucceX Mirco 12A Brushless ESC:
- Firmware: BlheliS
- Input voltage : 2-4S LIPO
- Continuous current: 12A
- Battery Connector: XT-30
- MCU: BB21F16G
- BEC : None
- ESC protocol: pwm, oneshot125, multishot, dshot150, 300, 600, etc.
- Size: 23mm*21mm
- Mounting hole 16*16mm
- Weight: 2.7g
SucceX Micro VTX:
- Power: PIT/25/100/200mW
- Antenna interface: IPEX (UFL)
- Channels: US Legal
- Telemetry: IRC Tramp
- Size: 17mm*27mm
- Mounting holes: 16*16mm
- Weight: 1.6g
SD card insert and ejection:
- The HD cam PCB is conveniently placed under the frame, protected by a cover.
- To insert or eject the SD card, please push in the SD card and gently slide beside the security plastic guard.
VTX control implementation:
- VTX can be conveniently set up in your OSD.
- Gemfan for general use, durable prop, crash resistant!
- HQ for video recording, JELLO-FREE, better throttle management, NOT as crash resistant!
- 1x CineBee 75HD 2-3s Brushless Whoop
- 1x FrSKY XM+ receiver
- 1 set Gemfan 1635 props (1.5mm shaft)
- 1 set HQ 1.6x1.6x4 props (1.5mm shaft)
- 1 set Frame sticker decals
Note: Battery is not included in package.
FPV REGULATORY NOTICE:
The use and operation of this type of product in many countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Custom Quads cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.