- Built in 4 IN 1 ESC socket(including ESC telemetry, External current sensor)
- Plug and plug with the most popular 4-in-1 ESCs (HobbyWing, Airbot, Spedix, Aikon),with supplied cables
- Built in solder pads mirror of the 4-in-1 ESC socket
- Printed layout instructions ON the board - no need for instructions!
- MPU6000 Gyro
- STM32F405 CPUE @ 168mhz, can be overclocked
- 2-6S direct battery input
- 3.3V 100ma, 5V 1.2A BEC
- 5V Camera Power
- Built in configurable Betaflight OSD
- Flat bottom PCB for SUPER CLEAN builds
- 36x36 PCB with 30.5x30.5 mounting holes
- 6 UARTS. UART1 (INVERTER FOR SBUS)
- UART2 (FREE)
- UART3 (INVERTED TELEMETRY), use CLI command : Set tlm_halfduplex=off
- UART4 (Free)
- UART5 (Smart Audio)
- UART6 (Free)
- 1x HyperLite F4 OSD V2 W/ VTX Pit Mode
Notes: The Hyperlite F4 OSD uses its own BF target .bin, PYRODRONEF4.
The Pyrodrone F4 OSD has a new feature!
VTX Pit mode compatibilty.
In order to use this feature jump the two pads with solder on the "PIT" side ( If this feature is not needed then just jump the pads of the "ON" side and your VTX will always be on)
After you jump the PIT pads connect to Betaflight and go to CLI page , type in the following commands:
resource PINIO 1 A14
set pinio_box = 39,0,0,0
type "save" and then hit enter.
Wait for the FC to reboot, then go to the "MODES" tab in Betaflight and set VTX PIT MODE to an AUX channel you prefer