HTRC 150A High Precision RC Watt Meter and Power Analyzer
Measures energy (Wh), charge (Ah), power (W), current (A) and voltage (V) for any rechargeable battery pack from 4 - 60V, including NiCd, NiMH , and SLA, and Li-Ion battery packs
Simple to connect: Connect 'SOURCE' Red wire to positive(+) and Black to Negative of battery or any DC electricity source. Similarly, 'LOAD' wires should be connected to any DC electricity based load Use for RC cars & planes fine-tuning for great performance.
- Evaluate R/C battery charging efficiency. Measure power and energy consumption of any battery powered device
- Predict model airplane flight time
- Choose the best propeller/most efficient motor
- Check for wiring and connector power loss
- Ensure peak currents are safe for motor, ESC & Battery as well as wiring and connectors
- Specification: 0-150A,
- Resolution: resolution 0.01A; 6.5v-60V, resolution 0.01V; 0-6554W, resolution 0.1W; 0-65Ah, resolution 0.001Ah; 0-6554Wh, resolution 0.1Wh. 16 x 2, backlit LCD display.
- Size: 85 x 42 x 25mm
- Material: Plastic & Electronics
- Color: Black Net Weight: 85g
- 1x 150A Watt Meter and Power Analyzer
- 1x Manual