Happymodel has done it again. Introducing the Mobula6 Micro FPV Whoop, which features the Runcam Nano3, Onboard Frsky Receiver, 5A BLheli_S 4-in-1 ESC and more! This mini and lightweight whoop (65mm) will take you hard-to-get places!
- AIO 4IN1 Crazybee F4 Lite flight controller built-in 5.8G VTX
- Extreme light 1S 65mm Brushless whoop only 20g
- Runcam Nano3 The lightest 1/3 CMOS 800TVL Camera
- Smooth and powerful
- Compatible for 1S Lipo/LIHV
- Camera Angle adjustable
- Brand Name: Happymodel
- Item Name: Mobula6 1S 65mm Brushless whoop drone BNF version
- Wheelbase: 65mm
- Size: 80mm*80mm*37mm
- Weight: 20g
- Receiver option:
- Internal SPI Frsky version (Compatible with ACCST D8/D16, Recommend D8 mode)
- Internal SPI Flysky version(Compatible with AFHDS and AFHDS-2A Flysky transmitter)
- Motor speed option:
- SE0802 KV25000(Race Edition)
- SE0802 KV19000(Regular Edition)
- Model: SE0802 19000KV or KV25000
- Stator Diameter:8mm
- Stator Length:2mm
- Shaft Diameter: Φ1mm
- Motor Dimension(Dia.*Len):Φ10.5mm*14.9mm
- No.of Cells(Lipo):1S only
- Gemfan 1219-3
- Center Thickness:5mm
- Prop Disk Diameter:31mm
- Center Hole Inner diameter:1.0mm
- (Frsky SPI RX version) CRAZYBEE F4 Lite Frsky version Firmware target: CrazybeeF4FR
- (Flysky SPI RX version) CRAZYBEE F4 Lite Flysky version Firmware target: CrazybeeF4FS
- MCU:STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ, 512K FLASH)
- Sensor: MPU-6000(SPI connection)
- Board size: 28.5 * 28.5MM
- Power supply: 1S battery input (DC 2.9V-4.35V)
- Built-in 5A(each) Blheli_S 4in1 ESC Dshot600 ready
- Built-in Betaflight OSD(SPI Control)
- Built-in 5.8G VTX
- Built-in SPI Frsky/Flysky receiver
- Built-in 5V 1A BEC
- Built-in voltage detection
Onboard 4in1 ESC
- MCU upgraded to EFM8BB21
- Power supply: 1S LiPo/LiPo HVCurrent: 5A continuous peak 6A (3 seconds)
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: O_H_5_REV16_7.HEX
- Default protocol: DSHOT600
Onboard Frsky SPI D8 receiver Version
- SPI BUS receiver Frsky D8 compatible
- Compatible Non EU transmitter D8 modelChannels: 8ch
- Failsafe support
- No ground interference ( Transmitter and receiver 1 m from the ground): 100m~200m
Onboard Flysky SPI receiver Version
- SPI BUS receiver
- Protocol: AFHDS and AFHDS-2A Switchable
- Channels: 8ch(AFHDS) or 14ch(AFHDS-2A)
- No ground interference ( Transmitter and receiver 1 m from the ground): 100~200m
- Failsafe support
Onboard 5.8g VTX
- Output power: 25mw
- Frequency: 40CH
- Input voltage: 3.3V 5.5V
- Current consumption: 300mA(type)
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5bands 40 channels
- With Race bandSmartaudio ready
- Model: RunCam Nano 3
- Image Sensor: 1/3″ CMOS
- Horizontal Resolution: 800TVL
- Lens : 2.1mm(M8) FOV 160°
- Signal System: NTSC
- S/N Ratio: >50dBElectronic Shutter Speed: Auto
- Auto Gain Control (AGC): Auto
- Min. Illumination: 0.01Lux@1.2F
- D-WDR: Auto
- Day/Night: Color
- Power:DC 3-5.5V
- Current: 110mA@5V 120mA@3.3V
- Housing Material: ABS
- Net Weight: 1.2g
- Dimensions: L14mm*W14mm*H9mm
- Continuous Discharge Rate: 30C
- Size: 57mmx12mmx7mm
- Weight: 8gConnector: PH2.0
- 1 x Mobula6 1S 65mm whoop Drone Frame
- 1 x SPI Receiver Option1: Crazybee F4 Lite FC built-in Frsky SPI D8 RX
- 1 x SPI Receiver Option2: Crazybee F4 Lite FC built-in Flysky SPI RX
- 4 x SE0802 KV19000 or KV25000 brushless motor
- 1 x Gemfan 1219-3 Propellers(4cw+4ccw)
- 1 x Runcam Nano3 1/3 CMOS 800TVL camera
- 1 x 5.8G 25mw 40ch VTX (Flight controller built-in)
- 4 x S 300mah 30C LiHV Battery
- 1 x S Lipo/LIHV USB Charger
- 1 x Propeller disassemble tool
FPV REGULATORY NOTICE:
The use and operation of this type of product in many countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Custom Quads cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.