This is a Gens ace 2600mAh 7.4V 2S1P Transmitter Pack. Not like the other RC batteries, this battery has low discharge rate, only 1C, equipped with JST-XHR balance plug and Futaba+JST-EHR discharge plug, it is suitable to Sanwa MT4/M11X/M12, Futaba T6J / T8FG 12FG,TARANIS X9D 2019 PLUS .
- Product Type:lipo battery pack
- Capacity: 2600mAh
- Voltage: 7.4V
- Max Continuous Discharge: 1C (2.6A)
- Max Burst Discharge: 2C (5.2A)
- Weight:: 97 g
- Dimensions: 92*29*16mm
- Balance Plug: JST-XH
- Discharge Plug: Futaba
- Charge Rate: 1C Recommended, 1C Max
- 1x GensACE 2600mAh 7.4V 2S1P Transmitter Pack
Batteries can only be sent via Standard Shipping*.
This requirement is to ensure we comply with Australian shipping safety regulations.
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.