FrSky ultra mini receiver R-XSR with ACCESS is the evolution of FrSky full range XSR receiver. The R-XSR is a standalone receiver with all the functions of XSR, in addition, it's almost 1/3 size and 1/3 weight of XSR receiver. Moreover, there redundancy function is integrated into this tiny receiver ensures the security, and the IPEX connector makes it more convenient to replace antennas.
FrSky is constantly looking to improve the performance and reliability of RC transmission. The FrSky ACCESS protocols are the most advanced to date, it offers more features than traditional protocols.
FrSky has developed excellent new ideas that expand the role that a traditional protocols would play. Building on our well acclaimed ACCST protocol, ACCESS offers visionary features like Smart Share™, Smart Match™, and Trio Control ™. Once a receiver is registered to a radio, it can be re-bound at any time without accessing your receivers F/S button. Sharing models has never been easier, and updating has also been simplified, you no longer need to physically connect your receivers for updating. In addition, new tools like a Spectrum Analyzer are now available on your transmitter.
Always on the cutting edge of technology, we have developed ACCESS to improve your flying experience by allowing you to do more with your transmitter and receiver than ever before.
- Dimension: 16*11*5.4mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 1.5g
- Number of channels: 16CH (1-16CH from SBUS channel, 1~8CH from CPPM channel)
- Operating Voltage Range:3.0V~10V
- Operating Current:70mA@5V
- Firmware Upgradable
- Compatibility: FrSky X Series modules and radios in D16 mode
- Ultra mini size and light weight
- Support telemetry and Smart Port enabled
- Full range
- Switchable SBUS/ CPPM signal output
- Supports redundancy function
- IPEX connector, replaceable antennas
- 1x FrSKY R-XSR Receiver ACCESS Protocol