From the maker of some of the most popular micro FPV drones ever, The Babyhawk and Babyhawk R, comes the smallest one yet, the TinyHawk! The TinyHawk is a micro brushless quadcopter equipped with an amazing F4 processor, FPV camera, 15000kv brushless motors with durable ball bearings
Designed from the ground up, EMAX's innovative design allows the TinyHawk to perform maneuvers that would normally only be able to be done on larger quads.
The included receiver is compatible with FrSky D8 mode.
- 75mm Indoor racing drone
- 08025 brushless motor with durable ball bearing for increase flight and low maintenance
- Durable polypropylene plastic frame with propeller guards
- Motor beeper function. Find your TinyHawk after a crash
- Speeds up to 56kph
- Up to 4 minutes flight time on a single battery
- Fast F4 Processor for smooth stable flight characteristics
- MPU6000 gyro for vibration free operations
- Unique inverted motor design to keep CG as low as possible to fit in the smallest of spaces
- 25mw VTX and 600tvl Camera included for fun FPV flight via FPV style goggles
- Smart Audio function to change VTX channel via your transmitter
- OSD settings control to customize flight feel
- Pre-tuned from the factory with expert pilots and new pilots in mind. 3 rate profile settings for all types of flying feel
- Plug in type motors for easy maintenance
- 1s High Voltage (HV) 450mah lipo included
- FrSky compatible D8 receiver built into FC
- Custom carbon fiber themed carrying case
Size and Weight
- 75mm motor to motor L 110mm x W 95mm x H 39mm
- Dry Weight: 29g
- All Up Weight: 42g with 450mah 1s Battery
- Frame Material: Polypropylene
- Diameter: 40mm
- Blades: 3
- Pitch: 23mm
- Weight: 0.5 g
- Stator: 8mm x 2.5mm (08025)
- Kv: 15000kv
- Weight: 2.5g
- Bearing Size: Φ1.5*Φ4*2mm
- Shaft Diameter: Φ1.5mm
- Propeller Mount: Press Fit Over Bell
- Flight Controller: F4（MATEKF411 firmware）
- ESCs: 4in1 3A
- Receiver: EMAX Tiny receiver (Compatible with Frsky D8 mode)
- Battery Connector: JST-PH2
Camera and VTX
- VTX Power: 25mw
- Channels: 37CH
- Camera Properties: 600TVL CMOS
- Smart Audio
- Voltage: 1s 4.35v HV
- Capacity: 450 mAh
- Discharge rating: 80c/160c
- 1x EMAX TinyHawk Micro Brushless FPV Drone (BNF)
- 1x Soft carry case
- 1x USB High Voltage capable 4 port USB Charger
- 1x 1s High Voltage (HV) 450mah lipo battery. GNB powered
Notes: FrSKY Compatible receiver
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.