Just in time for the holidays, the EMAX EZ Pilot is the best way to start flying drones! The EZ Pilot has a built-in FPV camera that allows the user to fly first-person through the FPV goggles so you can feel like you are flying in the air!
The EZ Pilot RTF Kit comes with everything you need to get started, the drone with battery, the FPV goggles, radio transmitter, and even extra props!
The EZ Pilot is perfect for all ages and skill levels. The prop guards mean you can fly this safely indoors as well as outdoors The brushed motors give good power to perform aerial maneuvers, and the 1S 450mah battery will give you plenty of flight time, up to 4 min (quite a bit for a micro drone).
The radio is quite impressive for a beginner set and even features an internally rechargeable 18650 battery. To go along with that, the goggles feature an external battery case with a 18650 battery you can recharge from straight inside the case! The kit also comes with a small 1S lipo charger for the drone battery, so don't worry, everything you need is here!
- First-Person-View (FPV) Compatible
- Gyroscopic Self-leveling
- Smart Height Assist
- EZ One Stick Control
- On-Board FPV Camera
- Ergonomic Radio Controller
- Comfort-Fit FPV Goggle
- 25mW Video Transmission
EZ Pilot Drone
- Diagonal wheelbase (without paddles): 82.5mm
- Size(without antenna, cable tie): 134mm
- Aircraft weight (without battery): 35g
- Motor: Brushed 0816
- Propeller: 40mm four-bladed paddle
- ESC: 4 in 1 3A ESC
- Receiver: EMAX 2.4G receiver
- Camera: 600TVL CMOS Camera
- Transmitter: 25mW Adjustable frequency 37CH
- Battery: 3.7V 1s 450 mAh HV lipo battery
- Flight Time: 4 Mins
- Size: 182*135*82(mm)
- Weight (without battery): 210g
- Channels: 6 Channels
- Transmission Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM Band(2400MHz~2483.5MHz)
- Output Power: 22dbm
- Modulation: GFSK
- Battery: 1s 18650 lipo battery
- Size: 140×153×90(mm)
- Weight (without battery): 398g
- Resolution: 480×272
- Battery: 1s 18650 lipo battery
- 1x EZ Pilot Brushed FPV Drone
- 1x Remote Controller
- 1x Goggles
- 1x Instruction Manual
- 1x Emax 1s HV 450mAh Lipo Battery
- 1x Charger
- 1x Propeller Set (2x CW, 2x CCW)
- 1x Screwdriver
- 1x Goggle Battery Case
- 1x USB cable
FPV REGULATORY NOTICE:
The use and operation of this type of product in many countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Custom Quads cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.