DJI Mini 2 is beginner-friendly, powerful, and well, mini. Impressive performance, stunning image quality, and creative videos are just a few taps away. Explore an entirely new perspective, capturing the moments that make your life truly yours.
Pack Light, Fly Free
Just how light is DJI Mini 2? At less than 249 g, it weighs about as much as an apple and fits in the palm of your hand. Compact and convenient, Mini 2 is your ideal travel companion, transforming how you capture your favourite memories. 
Small but Mighty
Thanks to intuitive and advanced features packed in a portable frame, DJI Mini 2 provides complete freedom wherever and however you want to create. Whether you’re shooting at a deserted beach or capturing the details of a fun family reunion, Mini 2 can handle it all.
It may be small, but this drone packs a ton of power. With a max battery life of 31 minutes, DJI Mini 2 grants more than enough time to compose the perfect shot.  Mini 2 can resist level 5 winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.
Explore your world without limitations
Mini 2 supports up to 10 km of HD video transmission and has excellent anti-interference capabilities, giving you the ability to fly farther and see clearer. 
It’s like pressing the replay button on your memories
A 12MP camera in the sky delivers content guaranteed to impress. Along with 4K/30fps video and a 3-axis motorized gimbal, Mini 2 ensures stunning image quality that is consistently smooth no matter how adventurous your piloting gets.
There’s no need to get so close for your dream shot
4x digital zoom makes it safer and more convenient when transitioning between shots of varying distance and composition.
Instantly master aerial photography
With just a few taps, DJI Mini 2 automatically records and shoots professional-level videos to share directly on social media. Whether you’re a beginner or a more experienced flyer, the DJI Fly app helps you produce impressive results complete with soundtracks and filters.
Show off just how epic your view is
Select from Wide-Angle, 180°, and Sphere panoramas, and DJI Mini 2 will do the rest, generating a panoramic masterpiece almost instantly.
Why wait to share your best photos?
The DJI Fly app features intelligent, built-in photo optimization. The app automatically enhances image quality after downloading a photo, resulting in vivid colours and details that pop.
Simplified Flight for Stunning Content
DJI Mini 2 carefully optimizes user experience and intelligent features. Thanks to Smart Return to Home, automatic take off, and precise hovering, operation is more streamlined and safer than ever.  The possibilities are endless when the sky is your playground.
Discover a new adventure
Not sure where to fly? Figuring out where to take off no longer needs to be a headache. Plan your itinerary in advance with the DJI Fly app, and you might even come across another aerial photography enthusiast. 
When Mini 2 is close to your smartphone, the DJI Fly app will automatically recognize and connect to the aircraft and synchronize selected photos and videos at 20 MB/s. 
With this new feature, you can easily cut out a segment of your footage to edit and download. Hunting for your favourite shot or worrying about insufficient storage is a thing of the past.
The intuitive editor of the DJI Fly app includes a diverse set of creative templates. Flying, shooting, editing, and sharing can be done almost instantly, allowing you to create and share on the go.
See for Yourself
DJI Mini 2 packs powerful performance in an impossibly light body. Mini 2 is the ideal choice for beginners and content creators looking to level up.
Ultralight & Foldable
31-Min Max Flight Time
10km Video Transmission
Level 5 Wind Resistance
Ultra-Clear 4K Video
Intelligent Modes & QuickShots
FPV REGULATORY NOTICE:
The use and operation of this type of product in many countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Custom Quads cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Batteries can only be sent via Standard Shipping*.
This requirement is to ensure we comply with Australian shipping safety regulations.
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.
1. Aircraft takeoff weight includes the battery, propellers, and a microSD card. Check all applicable rules and regulations before use and always fly safely near others.
2. Measured at a constant speed of 14 kph in windless conditions.
3. Unobstructed, free of interference, and when FCC-compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience. It only refers to the maximum, one-way flight distance without considering Return to Home. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
4. Vision positioning requires non-reflective, discernable surfaces, and adequate lighting. Available at altitudes from 0.5-30 m. The vertical and horizontal positioning accuracy is within ±0.1 m.
5. Currently, Fly Spots are only available in China.
6. This data is the highest download speed in the 5.8GHz frequency band. When using the QuickTransfer function in the 2.4GHz frequency band, the maximum download speed is 6 MB/s.
* The parameters listed on this page were all measured in a controlled test environment. Results may vary; please refer to the actual product experience.
** All relevant laws and regulations were observed when shooting the photo and video content displayed on this website.