Inspire 2 Standard
Featuring a 1-inch sensor and compact design, the Zenmuse X4S makes it easy to capture visually stunning images with the Inspire 2 and the CineCore 2.0 image processing system.
Inspire 2 Professional
The Zenmuse X5S has an upgraded M4/3 sensor that shoots 20.8 MP photos and Apple ProRes video at up to 5.2K. Compared to previous DJI gimbal cameras, the X5S delivers a better signal-to-noise ratio and a dynamic range of up to 12.8 stops. With the Cendence remote controller and ultra-bright CrystalSky monitor, the Inspire 2 Professional Combo sets a new standard for aerial imaging, providing more creative possibilities.
Inspire 2 Premium
The Premium Combo unleashes the full potential of the Zenmuse X5S camera, which records 5.2K CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes video. Two DJI CINESSDs included in the combo provide enough ample storage for professional cinematography. Also, the Cendence remote controller supports Dual-Operator mode, and the CrystalSky monitor helps professionals see their shot clearly, even in bright sunlight. This combo is perfect for professional filmmaking and post-production.
Inspire 2 Cinema Premium
To meet the highest professional filmmaking standards, the Zenmuse X7 uses an S35 image sensor, offering 6K CinemaDNG RAW and a wide dynamic range of up to 14 stops. The X7 also introduces the DL-Mount, the world's first integrated aerial lens mount that allows for switching between four available prime lenses quickly and easily. With five 480 GB CINESSDs, eight Intelligent Flight Batteries for extended flight time, and the powerful combination of Cendence and CrystalSky, the Inspire 2 Cinema Premium Combo is all you need for masterful aerial cinematography.
FPV REGULATORY NOTICE:
The use and operation of this type of product in many countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Custom Quads cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.