Custom Quads R5 Racer is an all in one kit featuring all the core parts you or your students need to construct an FPV Drone. Rest assured we have selected these components with you in mind, ensuring compatibility and safety saving you time and energy.
- DIY Kit containing core components do build a FPV drone
- Customized materials and support
- Foldable Propellers - for extra safety and ease of transport
- PARA Wireless Trainer Mode - (When used in conjunction with appropriate transmitter)
- Voltage: 2-4S
- Approx. Weight: ^295g (without battery)
- VTX Power: 25/200/400/500mW
- VTX Connector: MMCX
- Channels: 48
- PitMode: yes
- OSD: Yes
- ESC Protocol: DShot600
- MCU: F405
- IMU: MPU600
- Firmware: Omnibus F4SD
- Maximum Thrust: Approx. 1329g/motor
- Receiver Protocol: ACCESS with Over The Air (OTA)
- Receiver Range: Full control range & 500 to 600 meters telemetry range
- (Specifications based on listed included parts)
|Frame||1||TBS Source TWO Frame V0.1|
|Motor||4||EMAX ECO 2306 2400KV|
|Flight Controller +VTX +ESC||1||GepRC STABLE V2 F4 AIO Stack|
|FPV Camera||1||Foxeer Razer Micro|
|Battery||1||Gensace tattu FunFly 4S 1300mAh|
|Receiver||1||FrSKY Archer M+ ACCESS|
|Propeller||2||DALProp F5 Foldable Prop (4pcs)|
|Custom Quads Battery Strap
Storage and Shipping Box W/Foam Insert
Notes: Custom Quads works with you to customize the included parts list to your needs.
Lead times may apply - please check prior placing order
FPV REGULATORY NOTICE:
The use and operation of this type of product in many countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Custom Quads cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Batteries can only be sent via Standard Shipping*.
This requirement is to ensure we comply with Australian shipping safety regulations.
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.