There is an analog video in on the goggles that you can plug a module into. All this 3D print does is make the install WAY cleaner than it being zip tied to your headband or something.
The 3D printed analog conversion kit is to enhance the functionality of the DJI goggles by adding analog as an option. If you have multiple quads, wings etc and don't have the DJI setup in all of them. This would be an awesome option for whoops and micros.
- Easy to mount your receiver module
- Cleaner build
- Light weight, high quality print kit
- 28cm * 15cm
DIY installation video:
- 1x 3D Printed Analog Conversion Kit for DJI Goggles for selected module
- 1 x Micro 5V 3A BEC with wires
- iFlight and Custom Quads is not responsible for any Damage or Warranty! Please use it at your own risk!
- The receiver module is not included in the package.