Happymodel has entered the game with another competitor in the 75mm brushless whoop space. The defining feature being the ability to run on both 1s and 2s batteries depending on how fast you need to go.
The only difference between the basic and standard is the included charger. The basic version comes with a small USB charger while the standard comes with a 6-way charger.
- New Crazybee F3 PRO Flight controller 1-2s Lipo compatible
- 2S whoop more powerful and more flight time
- Betaflight support , multi flight mode: ACRO/AIR/ANGLE
- New 0802 Powerful and High efficiency Brushless motor and Smooth ESC
- Betaflight OSD support ,easy to get RSSI, Voltage ,current from your goggles(DSMX version no RSSI output)
- Smartaudio ready , change VTX bands, channels via OSD
- Adjust the settings and the PID of the flight controller via OSD
- Frsky Non-EU version support NON-EU Frsky transmitter D8/D16 compatible
- Flysky version support both AFHDS and AFHDS-2A protocol transmitter
- DSM2/DSMX version support DSM2 and DSMX compatible Spektrum transmitter
- Frsky EU-LBT version support Frsky EU-LBT firmware transmitter
- Full telemetry function ready
- Head lights ready
- Camera angle adjustable
- Real Bind and Fly version
- Buzzer Ready
- Brand Name: Happymodel
- Mode Name: Mobula7
- Item Name: 2S 75mm Brushless Whoop racer drone BNF
- Wheelbase: 75mm
- Size: 98mm*98mm*36mm
- Weight: 27g(without battery)
- Take off Weight:40g(with Original 250mah lipo battery x2 )
NOTE: Standard version does not include Power Adapter
- 1x Mobula7 75mm FPV Drone
- 4x 40mm 3-Blade Propellers ( 4 CW & 4 CCW)
- 2x 3.8v 250mah 30C/60C Lipo battery
- 1x 1S06 6-way Lipo/LIHV Charger
- 1x Fixing Mount for Lipo Battery
- 1x Propeller Disassemble Tool
- 1x Screwdriver
FPV REGULATORY NOTICE:
The use and operation of this type of product in many countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Custom Quads cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.