The iFlight BumbleBee HD V3 BNF features the amazing Nebula Nano Digital HD System which makes flying truly breathtaking.
The whole frame was reduced to a minimum size and weight. We came up with a 145mm diagonal motor distance for our new V3 to fit the DJI Air Unit inside.
But there's much more this time. NEW motor size and NEW software engineered ducts to increase power and decrease noise. Yeah, you heard right! FINALLY a CineWhoop without that high pitch noise waking up the last sleeping dogs in your whole neighborhood... .
No broken PLA Ducts anymore! Brand new lightweight Polycarbonate duct profile for minimum disturbance to channel thrust and efficiency.
Small space? Tight gaps? Indoor safety? But you need that 4K? Well, here goes your GoPro!
There's always that customer that has this indoor project but just want to get footage in 4K. Here's the BNF you need to get the job done!
You have this location you wanna fly in, but no way you'd fly your standard razor blades around you or your friends?
Do you just love the style and the fact that "props just won't break that often"? ... GO FOR IT!
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
- To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self-balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
- Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
- No Props or frame in view!
- High-performance True-AIO Board Beast F7 45A to save weight and space
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic footage)
- Butter smooth 4S XING 2203.5 3600KV (LINK) / 6S 2205 2300KV （LINK）motors
- Bumper prop guards to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
BumbleBee BNF Specs:
- Beast F7 45A BLHeli-S true AIO board
- Motor: 4S XING 2203.5 3600KV (LINK) / 6S 2205 2300KV (Link)
- Wheelbase: 145mm
- Body Size: 111*93mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2.5mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 27mm (aluminum standoff height)
- Propeller size: 3 inch
- FC pattern: 20*20mm，30.5*30.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 19mm
- Weight: 355.6g (without battery)
- 6S take-off weight is around 555.3g (for 6S 1050mAh) / 4S take-off weight is around 450g(for 4S 1300mAh)；
- 1x BumbleBee HD V3 Frame pre-built and tested Quadcopter
- 1x Nebula Nano Digital HD System Kit
- 2x Albatross LHCP RP-SMA 5.8g antenna
- 1x TPU Bracket for DJI Air Unit Module
- 1x TPU Antenna holder for DJI antenna
- 2x TPU camera side plate soft mount
- 2x Nazgul 3040 propeller (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 2x MMCX to RP-SMA Female Adapter Cable
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
- R81-SPI Frsky (Compatible with Frsky ACCST D8）
- The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter and then bind to your own radio as usual.
- Our current frsky receivers default version in 2.XX, requires to use the same version of frsky transmitter.
- If you have none frsky transmitter, please downgrade the version lower than 2.X.X, www.frsky-rc.com for more details.
- *Barometer can only be used with Betaflight 4.3.0 and above!
Main Changes from V2 to V3:
- 4S 1408 3600KV upgraded to 2203.5 3600KV (Φ12/M2)
- 6S 1408 2800KV upgraded to 2205 2300KV
- SucceX-A F4 AIO upgraded to Beast F7 45A AIO
- Upgraded polycarbonate ducts for less noise and more durability
- Upgraded EVA protectors
FPV REGULATORY NOTICE:
The use and operation of this type of product in many countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Custom Quads cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.