We are excited to introduce the Nitro Nectar Gold Series HV Lipo Battery Series! They use a different battery packaging technology that provides a better discharging rate for those who like to push the limit! We tested these batteries with our powerhouse 1S craft, the AcroBee BeeBrain BL BNF and they are built to keep up with the demand of raw thrust! After 3 months testing, we are now ready to bring them to the market for whoop pilots across the world!
Lightweight, durable and plenty of power to bring home the Gold!
You will need a high voltage capable charger, such as our brand new Nectar Injector portable USB powered charger.
- Cell count: 1
- Nominal voltage: 3.8V
- Max voltage: 4.35V
- Capacity: 300mah
- Continuous discharge rating: 40C
- Max discharge rating: 80C
- Dimensions: 62mm x 10.5mm x 6.5mm
- Weight: 8.10g (+/-1%)
- Plug: PH 2.0
- Watt hours: 1.14 Wh
- NewBeeDrone Nitro Nectar Gold 300mah 1s HV Lipo Battery
If you have issues with the batteries stuck in the charger, please watch the following video to learn how to safely remove the batteries without breaking them:
- 4x NewBeeDrone Nitro Nectar Gold 300mAh 1S HV LiPo Battery
Notes: These packs are designed to deliver a major amount of power! With the discharge rate that gives these packs such power, you will feel pack sag much later than normal packs. We suggest setting the low voltage reading to 3.5v and bringing it in to land at 3.3v. You are able to fly below 3.3v but that may result in battery degradation.
Batteries can only be sent via Standard Shipping*.
This requirement is to ensure we comply with Australian shipping safety regulations.
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.